Bookkeeping Services Designed by CPAs for Dentists Fixed-Fee Service Plans Customized to Suit Your Needs
This Monthly Service Plan Includes:
· Telephone and Email Access for Accounting Questions
· Downloading & Posting of Bank and Credit Card Transactions
· Reconciliation of Bank and Credit Card Accounts
· Updating Fixed Assets & Depreciation
· Updating Loan Balances & Amortization
· Preparation of Washington State and City Excise Tax Returns
· Preparation of Forms 1099 and 1096
· Preparation of Local Personal Property Affidavit
· Month-end Close & Monthly Financial Reports
Match your EFT Deposits from Insurance Companies in your Patient Management System to what's Posting in QuickBooks!
· Peace of mind knowing payments posted by your office to your patient management system are applied correctly the first time
· We coordinate with your office to make sure EFTs from insurance companies reconcile with deposit activity posted in QuickBooks
· Our workflow process monitors posted payments to help prevent embezzlement
Add Patient Management System Deposit Reconciliation to Your Core Bookkeeping Service Plan Today!
Streamline Your Payroll Process and Avoid Costly Mistakes
Our Team Will Keep Your Payroll Information Private and Process:
· Payroll and EFTPS Deposits
· Form 941 IRS Quarterly Tax Reports
· Employment Security Tax and Wage Reports
· Labor & Industries Reports
· Form 940 Annual Employer’s Federal Unemployment Tax Return
· Forms W-2 and W-3
· Run Payroll Summary Reports
Add Payroll to Your Core Bookkeeping Service Plan Today!
Avoid the Headache and Hassle of Remembering to Pay Vendors
· Our team will setup bill pay through your online banking dashboard or Bill.com on a bi-weekly basis
· Utilize the power of Hubdoc to organize and archive bills and statements in the cloud
· Help monitor expense transactions with a PDF copy of each bill directly in QuickBooks
Add Bill Pay to Your Core Bookkeeping Service Plan Today!
Benchmarking for SuccessBenchmarking, Budgets, Dental CPA, Practice Overhead
Dental Practice Employee Fraud: How It Happens & How to Discourage ItAccounting, Dental Industry, Fraud & Embezzlement
Top Bookkeeping Practices for Dental OfficesAccounting, Bookkeeping, Dental Industry
Build a Team of Dental Industry ExpertsDental Attorney, Dental Banker, Dental CPA, Financial Planner, Practice Consultant
Bookkeeping Subscription PlansAccounting, Bookkeeping, Dental Industry
Profit Plan BudgetBenchmarking, Budgets, Dental CPA, Practice Overhead
Hiring an Outsourced BookkeeperAccounting, Bookkeeping, Dental CPA, Dental Industry
Give us a call or submit your information via one of the survey links above. After we receive your survey answers, we will send you a custom proposal letter within 1-2 business days.
We are a registered CPA firm, but our main focus is monthly bookkeeping. Our sister firm, Benton Bray PLLC, partners with us on year-end tax preparation and consulting.
Do you already have an existing relationship with a CPA for your tax work? No problem! Keep your CPA and we will keep your books. Our goal is to provide you and your existing CPA with accurate, tax-ready financials. We can also provide more financial insight in QBO with an operating budget and sync with Fathom for advanced reporting.
Our founders have decades of experience working with dental practice owners with tax planning and real estate. Our company culture is built upon the same standards that a traditional CPA firm follows. We hold ourselves to a higher degree of professionalism than a general bookkeeper does. We understand how a successful dental practice should function. We apply our decades of experience to help each one of our clients better understand their business and how to maximize profits.
Yes, we do catch-up bookkeeping. We will analyze your current books and determine a one-time, fixed-fee amount for the catch-up work. This is usually a lump sum amount, but we can schedule a payment plan to coincide with your monthly fixed-fee engagement.
Yes, we utilize QuickBooks Online! You have access to your financial statements any time, anywhere, and on any device.
We have a standard client engagement letter that outlines our services and monthly fee. We require all of our clients to sign this prior to service. You can cancel service at any time with 30-day written notice.
We have a team of dedicated bookkeepers that are one phone call or email away. We will work hard on responding to your questions on the same business day. If you contact us after hours we will respond first thing the following business day.
Your previous month's financials will be available by the 15th calendar day of the following month.
Pros they are! Represented me with the IRS, talked about costs up front in respect of my budget, they know enough information and have experience with other dentists to help you effectively manage your business. 5 thumbs up!
~ Thomas Marxen, DDS, MSD, Advanced Care Dentistry
If you are searching for a professional, top-notch accounting firm, then look no further! Brian, Kevin and their staff have years of experience in the dental field and understand the specific needs of dental practices in today’s challenging environment... It’s assuring to know that I have them as a valuable partner providing me with great advice, as I focus on growing my practice doing what I do best – providing exceptional care for my patients.
~ Asha Madhavan, DDS, Sammamish Village Family Dentistry
The team at Dental Accounting Pros has extensive experience working with dentists. I’m able to spend more time focused on patient care because I don’t have to worry about reconciling my accounts every month. They handle all of the details and are always available to answer questions. I recommend their bookkeeping service to anyone who wants to free up time to spend growing their dental practice.
~ Ryan Chiang, DDS, Bellevue Dental Arts
I am very happy with this company. They are always there to help and they are very hands on. I am very very glad I started working with them. I highly recommend Dental Accounting Pros.
~ Neda Sayyah, DMD, Exceptional Dentistry